“Haiti is full of beautiful beaches, beautiful waterfalls and beautiful caves. The country also offers a beautiful tropical sun and gigantic mountains. The soul of the Caribbean is alive in the brilliant works of Haitian artists and craftsmen. Haiti is a mosaic culture from a mixture of Indian, African and European practices inherited from the colonial system. Creativity lives Haitian art whether through painting, music, dance and crafts.”
By: Ministry of Tourism.
- Gad eta yon nèg nan Chili pou l viv
- Pè Joachim Samedi rele anmwey paske Tololo (MASIMADI) ki anvayi legliz katolik
- WOMAN goes to a Salisbury Maryland Goodwill Store to shop for her kids | But the…
- ZEN TRIPOTAY 889
- Caribbean MOM grabs a TRIPLE layer belt | Beats & SMACKS her UNARMED daughter f…
- ZEN TRIPOTAY ii
- Daughter being a racist towards her own MOTHER | She says she’s TOO DARK!
- Grands Reportages – Les Richesses d’Haïti – Mirebalais / Hinche