“Haiti is full of beautiful beaches, beautiful waterfalls and beautiful caves. The country also offers a beautiful tropical sun and gigantic mountains. The soul of the Caribbean is alive in the brilliant works of Haitian artists and craftsmen. Haiti is a mosaic culture from a mixture of Indian, African and European practices inherited from the colonial system. Creativity lives Haitian art whether through painting, music, dance and crafts.”
By: Ministry of Tourism.
- REMEDE CONTRE LANGUE DE PUTE (TRIPOTAY)
- Pèjojo jounalys tripotay
- Avanse By CMB BÈJE A Offial Audio By Tripotay Haiti
- TNH – Jounal MIDI – 31 Aout 2018
- Senatè DON KATO pete LOBO nan Palman an. Li chire kopi bidjè a e rele bare vòlè
- Oh poukisa tout òrrrrrr sa yo ti pitit.
- Machann by FullTechnic Le Kirikou Official Video by Tripotay Haiti
- Guerrier Henri dezabiye Youri Latortue, mete’l toutouni sou lajan PetroCaribe yo li gen nan men l