“Haiti is full of beautiful beaches, beautiful waterfalls and beautiful caves. The country also offers a beautiful tropical sun and gigantic mountains. The soul of the Caribbean is alive in the brilliant works of Haitian artists and craftsmen. Haiti is a mosaic culture from a mixture of Indian, African and European practices inherited from the colonial system. Creativity lives Haitian art whether through painting, music, dance and crafts.”
By: Ministry of Tourism.
- Deblozay nan yon Katèl CASEC
- The woman behind it all.
- Hurricane Irma, Haiti. Live Coverage (Dega nan Wanament, Okap)
- Wap Konn Jòj Ankò added 3 new photos.
- Lansman Karavàn chanjman nan Nip
- IRMA ki chavire yon bilding tèt anba nan Orlando International drive..Bouzen sa …
- ZEN TRIPOTAY ty
- Woman CHASES after her man who ran away from their RELATIONSHIP.